Preliminary material for section "value testing"

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:58:47 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I have put some very preliminary text about value testing in:

    http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/value-testing.html

rq23/ is frozen for publication just at the moment, and anyway this text is
really some thoughts from reading about XPath/XQuery Functions and Operators.

This is not an area I am very familiar with so I though I'd get something
started so people can guide it in the right direction.