Status update on SPARQL Language document

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:53:19 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

The current version of the SPARQL language document is v1.104

Comments from SteveH, Howard, DaveB, PatH and SimonR (part I) done and email
trail generated.  If anything has been missed in all the updates, my apologies -
please let us know.  There is a long CVS log.  The email trail should also have
all the changes noted and also the places where there was a comment but no
change has been made.

Thanks to the reviewers for all the time spent reviewing and a special "thank
you" to Eric for his time and energy in keeping the document together and
processing the grammar.