Status update on SPARQL Language document

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:53:19 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

The current version of the SPARQL language document is v1.104

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/

Comments from SteveH, Howard, DaveB, PatH and SimonR (part I) done and email
trail generated.  If anything has been missed in all the updates, my apologies -
please let us know.  There is a long CVS log.  The email trail should also have
all the changes noted and also the places where there was a comment but no
change has been made.

Thanks to the reviewers for all the time spent reviewing and a special "thank
you" to Eric for his time and energy in keeping the document together and
processing the grammar.