Re: unsaid/not: any champions?

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:20:33 -0400
To: DAWG list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

> <snip/>
> Simon/Tom - does Kowari prvide any similar feature?  I have had
> requests
> for it in the past but it is not a common request (I guess I have had
> less
> than 5 such requests).

Sure does, the new exclude feature in 1.0.5:

http://www.kowari.org/187.htm#o2768

Simon may be able to speak more about it, as can Paul in his blog here:

http://gearon.blogspot.com/2004/09/documentation-majority-of-today-
was.html

I've also asked for comments from the guys who implemented it.

> <snip/>

Cheers,
Tom
--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312