Re: SPARQL / Language spec ready for review [Howard's feedback]

I said I'd get to this today.
I was wrong; had to play with the health inspections and immigration
servivces all day. I only just finished Daves and Howards will take
more attention than I have remaining. Should be back on in 8-10 hours.

--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN
cell:   +1.857.222.5741 (does not work in Asia)

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.