SPARQL / Language spec ready for review

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:28:35 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>, Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Dave, Steve, Howard,

The SPARQL language doc is ready for review in preparation for the telcon next
Tuesday.  Version v1.73 (or later) of:

     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/

The intention is to publish this rough-and-ready version, complete with editors
notes and comments.  This will enable early review, showing where we are going
and enable feedback from the more dedicated part of the community.  There is
still much to do in the document but we hope that this public working draft will
indicate the directions we are taking even if the detail is still to be done.

	Eric & Andy