Re: ftf3-brs minutes: pls review

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:25:49 +0100 (BST)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Dan Connolly wrote:
> OK, I finished a first pass summarizing the IRC
> logs as minutes:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf3-brs
>  $Revision: 1.31 $ of $Date: 2004/09/20 22:55:41 $

I looked at 1.36 and have the following comments

Section SOURCE
"@@chair/scribe sees discussion of technical details in the log but isn't
sure how to summarize"
[[We had discussion of technical details]] seems fine to me.

Section issue: disjunction
Please link to the tests I made that were projected:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0492.html
(There is a slight bug in the data, and they have not been run by code)

Section Query Language Syntax

Please add the syntax example AndyS projected, I think it is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0511.html
labelled as "The example query was:"

The new syntax in the above message were not discussed in the f2f.

Section Protocol: XML format for query results, HTTP Binding
"ACTION DaveB: draft XML query results format spec. @@right, DaveB? the
IRC log doesn't clearly show that you accpeted an action"

Yes I accepted that action.

--

Dave