Re: names, elevator speeches, slides, and marketing

At 14:33 +0100 9/10/04, Dave Beckett wrote:

>So I suggest:
>
>   Data Access for RDF Query Language - DARQ (pronounced as "dark")
>   Data Access for RDF Protocol       - DARP
>
>of course, DARP*A* may like the latter :)
>
>I think RDAL/riddle would be confused with the somewhat related RDDL
>and GRDDL work.
>
>Dave

DARQ is a good name, and it seems to be relatively unused - and hey,
if Sir Tim gets one more honor from the Queen, he could be the first
DARQ Lord!
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742