RE: BRQL and typed literals

Or alternately (and I've covered this in detail before, but
thought to stress this point) the engine can opt to treat unknown
datatypes such that, if the typed literal in a query matches
exactly a typed literal in the knowledge base (both lexical form
and datatype URI) then it can deem them to be equal and a match,
otherwise it can treat it as a non-match (even if in fact
they are equal values (e.g. "010"^^xsd:int and "10"^^xsd.int)
and even issue a warning that some "real" targets may not have
been found due to lack of support for the datatype in question.

Thus

   DESCRIBE ?x WHERE (?x ex:booga "xyz"^^foo:blargh)

would still be a useful query, even for query engines who have no
clue what the datatype foo:blargh is, because it can still find
all triples explicitly matching that typed literal.

Patrick