RE: BRQL and typed literals

1. I thought that it was a requirement that the query language
   would support the full expressivity of RDF graphs. After all,
   it doesn't do much good to have assertions in a graph that
   one cannot query. IMO, a query language that does not support
   arbitrary typed literals is not an RDF query language.

2. Simply adopt the standard N-Triples notation for typed literals
   including support for qnames (e.g. "10"^^xsd:integer). If a given
   query engine/service supports the datatype in question, fine, else
   it issues an error.

But I've covered this in detail in earlier postings to the DAWG list.
Do a search. I'm sure they are easy enough to find in the archives.

Patrick