ACTION Jos: discuss test suite documentation and maintenance with Steve, EricP, AndyS, ...

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:30:10 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

First of all, I took note from what that DaveB mentioned in IRC

| DaveB: I thought steveH was mainintaining some tests, I think he'd be
| interested. I might help write up the format if andy&jos isn't enough

Thanks Dave :)

I'm also more than happy to see in message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0162.html
that

[[
> Eric, Steve and I will be on IRC 14:30 UTC today (21/July) (15:30 UK,
10:30
> Boston)

We (+DaveB) met, irc log attached (line wrapped at 132 cols).
]]

and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/att-0162/asdf
is that IRC record, and so the ball is rolling :)