W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2004

RE: toward 25 March agenda for RDF Data Access WG telcon

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:57:36 -0000
Message-ID: <E864E95CB35C1C46B72FEA0626A2E80801EA18AD@0-mail-br1.hpl.hp.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>



-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dan Connolly <>
> Date: 23 March 2004 21:57
> 
> Recall we're meeting this Thursday at 15:30UTC
> (10:30am Boston / 00:30am Tokyo / 16:30 Paris).
> 
> What shall we talk about?

Might be a good time to discuss (not "decide") the UC/requirements document
to help discussions know what the inpout to the document will need.

> 
> (this isn't the agenda; it's a call for input to the agenda.)
> 
> Reviewing the minutes from last week for old business...
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0065.html
> 
> I expect we'll continue these actions without
> much discussion; there's no rush, is there?
> 
> > ACTION DirkG: collect logistics details in a web page and  send us a
> > pointer 
> > 
> > ACTION DanC: set up meeting registration
> 
> Then on use cases...
> 
> Alberto did his action right away...
> 
>  thoughts and some refs about AFS-2 UC
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0087.html
> 
> Discussion has been interesting, but I don't see
> much convergence. (if you want to respond do that message,
> do so in that thread, not in reply to this message, please!)
> 
> 
> Andy did his action Friday:
> 
> Use case: Find the email address of "John Smith"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0113.html
> 
> That one looks pretty straightforward.
> 
> Regarding this one...
> 
> > ACTION KendallC: refine JS-1, esp the composer/creator version
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0025.html
> 
> I'm not sure I have seen it. Kendal, did you send it?
> 
> And I'm not sure about this one either...
> 
> > ACTION EricP: send "tell me properties of X" case
> 
> EricP, is this message intended to discharge that action?
> 
> EP-1 - EP-4 including promised general metadata query
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0083.html
> 
> 
> I wonder when is the right time to summarize the discussion
> so far in a document. I'd like to do it at least two weeks
> before the ftf meeting. But there are risks to doing it
> too soon. As I said last Friday,
> 
>  Anybody is welcome to try to do some gathering, but at this
>  early point, there's no guarantee that it'll become the
>  basis of the group's work going forward.
Received on Wednesday, 24 March 2004 06:00:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:18 GMT