RE: Test cases

It's ok. I've been looking thru examples of current languages to see which
translate easily and which don't into the language I'm concocting.
Specifiying the parts of the triple that actually get returned is part of
what I need to translate. I wasn't sure if your made-up syntax included a
SELECT clause that I wasn't understanding somehow. As you say, it didn't, so
I'm fine.

Ta,
Howard