Re: a request for help

Kendall Clark wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Unless I miss my guess dramatically, we'll be asked to vote on the
>UC&R draft during our telcon this week. That being said, the present
>draft is very stable -- unchanged since last Thursday:
>
>      http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
>
>IIRC, you should find >= 1.89 there.

Document is looking very good. Congratulations.

Minor editorial comments follows:

-Section 2.1: Motivates hyper link not resolved

-Section 2.2: User-specifiable Serialization not resolved

Comments on Variants

Prefer 3.4 over 3.4a

-Prefer 4.6a to 4.6 b

-3.6 Optional Match. Neither wording is clear enough for me to
understand the intent.

-Prefer 3.10a over 3.10. This is not just difference in wording but
difference in underlying requirements.

-Prefer 4.6a over 4.6b. Is the intent that other semantic languages are
an RDF dialect? If so we should say it explicitly. If not, then I
question why it is a requirement for DAWG.

Thanks again for the good work.

--
Regards,
Farrukh