a request for help

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 08:29:27 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Folks,

Unless I miss my guess dramatically, we'll be asked to vote on the
UC&R draft during our telcon this week. That being said, the present
draft is very stable -- unchanged since last Thursday:

      http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases

IIRC, you should find >= 1.89 there.

So, the request: if you can look over the doc between now and the
telcon tomorrow, please do so. If you find errors or bugs, please let
me know about them ASAP, and I'll fix ASAP. I'm not making substantive
changes now, only changes that fix presentation,  spelling,
orthography, or syntax.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd like DAWG to have a reputation
for publishing clean documents, even working drafts.

Best,
Kendall Clark