Re: not magic, an actual service!

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 01:26:17 +0200
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Kendall - I've watched
javascript:WinPop('/models/model_specs_media.asp?specs=naviQ','specsMedia',200,157,'no','no','no','yes');
at http://www.acura.com/models/model_specs_index.asp?module=rl
and all we have to do it seems, is marking such data so that
computers are able to process it and test relationships
between additional datasets
:)

Also had a good AHA feeling while reading
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
$Id: UseCases.html,v 1.46 2004/05/10 21:46:12 kclark Exp $
:)

Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
10/05/2004 22:49