Re: new UC&R draft: 1.40

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:26:32 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 03:21:02PM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 15:08, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> > Kendall,
> >
> > > For the telcon tomorrow, please try to glance at version
> > > 1.40,
> >
> > OK - will do.  And thanks fo rpointing out the areas of change.  Have there
> > been significant changes to the Use Cases?
>
> Hmm... looking at the diff (attached), I see some, but not a lot.

I couldn't find significant comments re: use cases since last time,
nor did I receive any new use cases via mail or see any on the list
other than Bryan's, and I spoke with him directly about his.

I'm pretty happy with the UCs as they are, except for one or two
places that need to be fleshed out, so I've been concentrating on the
requirements, design objectives, and on fleshing out some of the bits
of connective tissue here and there.

I hope that reflects the sense of the group?

Kendall