Re: new UC&R draft: 1.40

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 09:08:46PM +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> OK - will do.  And thanks fo rpointing out the areas of change.  Have there
> been significant changes to the Use Cases?

No.

> I'll take a complete look at it tomorrow before the telecon but I did notice
> that the title to "3.1 Multiple Triple Matching" has got out of step with
> the text and is not discussed in email.  The title in the agenda is
> "Multiple RDF triple matching"

Well, those are *titles*, names, really, which means (in my mind, at
least) that shorter is better than longer. I like "Triple" and "RDF
Triple" are exactly equivalent in most cases in this document,
certainly in titles. That is, I prefer the shorter title and don't
consider it out of phase with the text. (But I'm open to being
convinced that this is wrong...)

> The requirement title might be better as "RDF Graph Matching" to match (sic)
> the text change to graph patterns as of 0269.  "RDF Graph" is a defined term
> in the RDF concepts.

Hmm, yes, that's more convincing; though I think "Graph Pattern
Matching" ("...by providing a graph pattern...") is better. Any
thoughts on that?

Kendall