RE: requirement: rdfs query (for lack of a better name...)

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:19:28 +0100
To: "'Kendall Clark'" <kendall@monkeyfist.com>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Kendall,

I don't see this as needing to go in the candidate requirements.  It doesn't
seem to be a top level requirement to me.  Maybe I was just assuming it
would happen.

I see the requirements list as the the most important ones.  Was there a
reason behind wanting it in the list that means it is significant enough?

Do other people see that this is above the cut line for this document?

	Andy