Re: UC&R draft: 1.31 (requirements)

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 16:05, Kendall Clark wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've checked in version 1.31 of the UC&R document. It's my best effort
> to address the issues raised before, during, and since our F2F
> meeting.

Ah... I see you've done a non-trivial pass over the requirements...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#req

There we find 10 requirements, 4.1 Multi-edged Paths
thru 4.10 Result Limits.

That seems to be a reasonable synthesis of the input from the WG.
In the telcon tomorrow, I'll probably start by considering them
in bulk: without excluding the possibility of adopting
more requirements, shall we adopt all 10 of those requirements?

I'll understand if I need to split the question, but it'll
save time if I don't.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?