Re: Editorial suggestion for CREATE operation

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:09:28 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>
Hi David,

Following your suggestion, we have in the latest Editor's draft at

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#create

we have changed

"If the graph already exists, then a failure SHOULD be returned, except when the SILENT keyword is used."

"If the graph already exists, then a failure SHOULD be returned, except when the SILENT keyword is used; in either case, the contents of already existing graphs remain unchanged."

We'd appreciate if you could briefly acknowledge that your comment has been addressed.

Axel, on behalf of the SPARQL WG