Re: possible bug in SPARQL syntax test suite

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:53:00 +1300
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
On 18/12/12 22:46, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Correct - this is :test_52 in the manifest and it's commented out of the
> list of tests in the manifest:
>
> The manifest has:
>
> [[
> # :test_52    # obsoleted by decision to allow colons in prefixname
> local parts, but not allow them to be escaped
> ]]
>

> Do you drive your test harness off the manifest or directly from the
> files in the directory?

Ah! Thanks for the tip.

I do use the manifest, but I don't use the list of tests to retrieve
individual cases, I just query for instances of PositiveSyntaxTest (or
NegativeSyntaxTest).

Still, I can relatively easily adapt that to check that the test occurs
in the list.

> (Personally, I wanted to remove tests that weren't active)

That seems more sensible, but now that I know the modus operandi I can
work with this.

Thanks,

Jeen