Re: Comments on "SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs"

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:50:33 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
All,

When I posted my previous message, I expected the answers to be quite
straightforward, but it turned out it stirred a lengthy discussion. I should
probably have posted it first to semantic-web and a summary to this list, so
I'm sorry if it has wasted any of the WG's time.

I can see that it is difficult for the WG to respond to the concerns I have
given the volume that resulted, so I'll try to come up with specific
suggestions for improvement in the text.

My main concern is that the text is too opaque for an audience of non-semweb-
savvy web developers, and my secondary concern is references to webarch.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo