Re: Inconsistent syntax in testcase manifest

Hi Rob,

Thanks for spotting this, your feedback is really appreciated!
The test collection is still under development, and we apologise for it not being perfect yet (as you'll see many of the test cases also still lack approval status).  We appreciate all help to improve it, I just replaced all wrong occurrences ut:data within ut:graphData as per [1].

best,
Axel

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html