Re: Inconsistent syntax in testcase manifest

Hi DAWG

I notice that in some of the per-directory manifests graphs in the datasets
for Update Evaluation Tests are identified like so:

ut:graphData  [ ut:data <spo.ttl> ;
                                rdfs:label "http://example.org/g1" ]

But in others like so:

ut:graphData [ ut:graph <delete-pre-01.ttl> ;
                               rdfs:label "http://example.org/g1" ]

So far I have found this in the manifest for delete-data but there may be
others I haven't got as far as running yet

The first form seems to be most commonly used (and is consistent with Query
Evaluation Tests using ut:data to identify data files) so I think the 2nd
form should be changed to match the first.

I assume that this is supposed to mean the same thing but it would be nice
if the manifests were consistent as it makes writing a test harness just
that little bit more frustrating

Thanks,

Rob Vesse

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/manifest.ttl