Re: mini editorial comment on the SPARQL 1.1 query language

Ivan,

The query document now has been changed to link to the entailment
regimes document, which provides a lot more discussion of querying with
entailment and covers OWL, both direct and RDF semantics, RDF, RDFS, and
RIF entailment. A specific reference to OWL semantics are no longer
needed and has been removed from the query document.

We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comment has been
answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

	Andy, on behalf of the SPARQL-WG