Re: Comment on XPath operators

From: Kathrin Dentler <k.dentler@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:12:31 +0200
To: <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>
Dear Andy and SPARQL-WG,

> We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comment has
> been answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

Thank you very much for your answer. I acknowledge that my comment has
been answered, but I still believe that basic operations on dates should
be part of the core set.

Best,
Kathrin

--

Kathrin Dentler

AI Department         |   Department of Medical Informatics
Faculty of Sciences   |   Academic Medical Center
Vrije Universiteit    |   Universiteit van Amsterdam
k.dentler@vu.nl       |   k.dentler@amc.uva.nl

http://www.few.vu.nl/~kdr250/