Re: possible erratum

Hi Robby,

All keywords in SPARQL are case-insensitive, except for "a". See
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#sparqlGrammar :

"""
Keywords are matched in a case-insensitive manner with the exception of
the keyword 'a' which, in line with Turtle and N3, is used in place of
the IRI rdf:type (in full, http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type).
"""

best,
Lee