possible erratum

From: Robby Nevels <rjnevels@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:01:47 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Hello.

I think I've spotted an error on the "SPARQL Query Language for RDF"
page. There are several query examples where "regex" is not capitalized
(Example: Section 3.1). However, in the EBNF section at the bottom of the
page, only "REGEX" is defined to be an acceptable keyword, not "regex."
Also, none of the other keywords are defined as being "not case sensitive."

The same issue holds for "DESC" and "ASC."

Robby Nevels
Department of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin
rjnevels@gmail.com