Test suite report for ARC(2), updated

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:33:18 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

An updated EARL report for ARC is now available at [1], it replaces
the one from yesterday[2].

ARC currently passes all syntax tests, but fails on 67 query
evaluations.

Not supported are typecasting functions, and several comparison
evaluation results differ, too, as ARC mostly does SQL-level
comparisons (+ some lang/dt add-ons) only.

There are some failed tests which I may support some day (e.g.
nested optionals don't work as expected yet), but many of the
remaining ones fail "deliberately", e.g. most of the open world
results differ from what I *want* ARC to return for the given
queries, and as any source is turned into a named graph in ARC,
the dataset/graph query results differ from the tests as well.

However, thanks for providing the test suite, and all the best
for moving forward towards Rec!

Cheers,
Benji

[1] http://arc.web-semantics.org/media/2007/09/19/arc2_earl_2007-09-19.ttl