Re: Soliciting test suite results for SPARQL query language implementations

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:52:44 -0400
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>

On Aug 21, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> It is with that in mind that we ask implementations to attempt to
> run the test suite and report results to the working group. The
> DAWG is aiming to generate an implementation report by September
> 18, so we ask that test results be submitted by then if at all
> possible.

> While we'd appreciate it if implementors could report results in
> this EARL format, we'd be glad to receive implementation reports in
> other formats as well.

EARL test results for the DAWG tests run against my perl-based
RDF::Query package are located at:

http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.045/earl-syntax.ttl
http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.045/earl-eval.ttl

The tests were run against the forthcoming version 1.045 of
RDF::Query. Currently, two syntax tests fail (when using keywords as
namespace prefixes), and 24 eval tests fail (including those tests
with mf:requires). I'll be making updates until these tests pass, but
wanted to get a test report to the list by the requested date.

thanks,
gregory williams

--
"I think what would be welcome at this point is a global outbreak of
  (de)constructive nihilism, so that people could stand up and say ...