Re: SPARQL test suite updated - soliciting test suite results

On Sep 6, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Thanks for the comment. This was a part of the Turtle spec. with
> which we were previously unfamiliar. The intent of the group is
> that the form in the data be the lexical form in the RDF dataset
> being queried against. From your understanding/reading of the spec,
> do you believe that representing numeric and boolean literals with
> an explicit literal form,
>   "1.3e0"^^xsd:double
>
> ,unambiguously indicates the lexical form of the RDF term being
> represented?

 From my reading, I believe that would solve the problem. I should
also mention that the turtle spec allows any lexical representation
for xsd:decimal values as well, so this might be an issue for other
test data. Boolean values (and integers) don't seem to require
explicit literal form as turtle uses canonical form when parsing them.

thanks,
.greg