Source test queries

From: Jan Wielemaker <wielemak@science.uva.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:20:10 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

This must be my day :-)  Tests source-query-00[2,3,5] all use the keyword
"SOURCE" rather than "GRAPH" mentioned in the grammar.  They also group
the triples using () instead of {}.  These tests are wrong?

	Cheers --- Jan

P.s.	I understand these are a lot of messages.  The exercise of writing
	a parser however is the best way to get the grammar and test cases
	consistent.  If it is preferred to collect all issues and/or send
	them to another address, please indicate.  I'm new to this list.