[OK?] Re: Source test queries

From: Elias Torres <eliast@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:05:56 -0400
CC: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hi Jan,

Tests source-query-00[2,3,5] have not been approved by the DAWG.
However, I can confirm that these are old and have not been updated with
the latest specification.

---
Please respond indicating whether you are or are not satisfied with
this response. If you are, you can help our issue tracking system by
prefixing the subject of your response with [CLOSED] (where this
subject has [OK?]).
---

-Elias

[TODO: test suite fix]