Re: URI serialization issues

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:15:30 -0500
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

FWIW, I just offered that text as a starting point, and it probably
goes further than it needs to from my POV.  I think I'd be happy if
you simply "linked" the choice of GET and POST to the security section
in *some* manner.

I'm also thinking that this might be worth taking to the TAG, just
from the POV of motivating beefing up the "whenToUseGet" finding which
doesn't cover this aspect of the issue.  I wouldn't want it to hold up
your work though.

Mark.