[OK?] Re: [comments] Note about WSDL2 Binding

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:04:18 -0500
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:05 PM, Karl Dubost wrote:

> SPARQL Protocol for RDF
> W3C Working Draft 14 September 2005
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-protocol-20050914/
>

> The explanation here is far to be satisfying. I would dedicate a
> section to it and not relate on an email thread.

In the latest editor's draft (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
proto-wd/) that section has been removed. Does that address your
comment?

(Note: it's been removed because WS-Desc has reworked enough of WSDL
that DAWG's preferred design is no longer illegal. While DAWG's WSDL
hasn't yet been corrected in the latest editor's draft, it will be in
the next few days.)

Cheers,
Kendall