Re: replies on named graphs? containers use case

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni@wup.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:39:00 +0200
To: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aduna.biz>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Sorry, the server resets itsself sometimes and doesnt start
automatically :-) gret stuff.

http://giovanni.ea.unian.it/temp/rdftef.pdf  should be up now.
see figure 2-3-4 .. basically we use linked list of "words" to define
the low level stream of basic objects (words, punctuation). Then on top
we have some "pointer " objects. that define where a sentence starts,
ends  and things like that.

on page 7 there are example queries with an immaginary enhanced SeRQL.
To be honest now that i read this i dont even think that simply
supporting RDF collections would suffice for the queries in the example.
On page 8 we show a solution in prolog
Is prolog an obliged choice? <devilsadvocate> Is it for any non trivial
task on a SW graph ?

Giovanni