Reification shorthand (please drop it)

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:54:56 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

It was on my longer list of more detailed comments to suggest that
reification shorthand was unnecessary [1] and probably undesirable
[2].  Since I note it's being discussed by the WG, I hereby add my voice to
the debate.

#g
--

[1] One can still use the explicit form with rdf:subject,
rdf:predicate,  rdf:object, etc., if this is *really* needed.

[2] More implementation burden with dubious or negative value.

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact