Re: Proposed fixed version of N-Triples https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/ Section 7

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:50:55 -0700
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, public-rdf-comments Comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
To: Wouter Beek <wouter@triply.cc>

RDF Tests are now managed at https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests <https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests>. The test marked rdft:Approved were approved by the RDF WG, anything new that’s been added by the CG is marked rdft:Proposed, to be considered by some future WG, as has been the practice of the RDF Tests CG. We could, of course, break with this and have a CG vote to approve all proposed tests after some period of time.

> The "proposed" status may be a reason why some state-of-the-art parser
> do not pass this test.

I’m not aware of processors that don’t parse these tests. I’m also not aware of any previously-ok-now-illegal tests based on our discussion.

PRs are always welcome for newly proposed tests.

Gregg