Re: Proposed fixed version of N-Triples https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/ Section 7

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 13:41:27 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-comments Comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
On 29 Jun 2017 12:40 pm, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2017, at 13:01, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was hoping that my message would (instead) trigger a broader
examination of
> the grammars for N-Triples, N-Quads, and Turtle and result in
> community-approved revised grammars for each of them.  Each of these
grammars
> has problems.  The problems with the N-Triples grammar are the easiest to
fix.

One does not include the other… I mean, you (in plural, seeing the short
discussion on swig) did identify an erratum which must therefore be
recorded. If there is a wider discussion that leads to more proposals, we
just have to record those as well…

(In my experience not many people read and/or active on
public-rdf-comments, I do not think you will get a lot of discussion on
this list…:-(

There are a few lurkers!

It would be good to have some testcases annotated as being unchanged,
previously-ok-now-illegal, previously-illegal-now-ok, etc.

Ivan

> peter
>
> On 06/29/2017 03:17 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> I have added this to the official Errata list:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDF1.1_Errata
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ivan

----