Re: Proposed fixed version of N-Triples https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/ Section 7

Here are a few interesting cases:

Document 1 (two lines, each terminated with LF):

#comment
#comment

Status in current grammar: probably illegal
Status in new grammar:  legal

Document 2 (no LF or CR at end of single line):

<http://example.org/a><http://example.org/b><http://example.org/c>.# comment

Status in current grammar: illegal
Status in new grammar:  legal

Document 3 (one line, terminated with LF):

<http://example.org/a> <http://example.org/b> <http://example.org/c> .

Status in current grammar: illegal
Status in new grammar:  legal

Document 4 (one line, terminated with LF):

<http://example.org/a><http://example.org/b>"x" ^^ <http://example.org/c> .

Status in current grammar: illegal
Status in new grammar:  legal

Document 5 (one line, terminated with LF):

_:a _:b <http://example.org/b>"x"^^<http://example.org/c>.

Status in current grammar: probably illegal
Status in new grammar:  illegal

Document 6 (one line, terminated with LF):

<http://example.org/a><http://example.org/b>"x"@e n.

Status in current grammar: probably illegal
Status in new grammar:  illegal

Document 7 (one line, terminated with LF):

<http://example.org/a><http://example.org/ b>"x"@en.

Status in current grammar: probably illegal
Status in new grammar:  illegal

Because the rules for white space are broken as stated, it is hard to
determine what the intended rules are supposed to be.

peter