RDF 1.1 Semantics PR: possible typo

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 19:37:13 +0100
To: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Dear Working Group,

I believe there is a typo in the PR of the RDF 1.1 Semantics. In the
beginning of chapter 7, it states:

     The exact mechanism by which an IRI identifies a datatype IRI

I think it should rather be

     The exact mechanism by which an IRI identifies a datatype

without the second use of "IRI". Otherwise, the would essentially state
that some IRI identifies some IRI, where the whole idea of recognized
datatype IRIs is, as far as I understand, to identify datatypes, not IRIs.

Best regards,
Michael Schneider