nanopublications are they ok with RDF graphs?

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:53:00 +0200
To: <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Hi All,

I was reviewing the Trig spec. We use trig to express nanopublications -
light weight forms of provenance attached to graphs. Each nanopublication
has three graphs associated with it:

- an assertion graph
- a publication info graph
- a provenance graph

The provenance graph points to the the assertion graph.

GRAPH :assert { ... }
GRAPH :provenance { :assert prov:wasDerivedFrom :xyz . }

Is this ok with what's coming out?

I ask because we have a ton of post translational modifications and protein
isoforms modeled like this [1]/

Thanks!
Paul

[1] http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj461.pdf

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Web & Media Group | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam