Re: Minor normative error in LC drafts

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:22:56 -0400
To: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
CC: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
On 10/01/2013 04:23 PM, Jeremy J Carroll wrote:

> While preparing yet another attempt at text to suggest for my LC
> comment about using RDF to describe named graphs, I noted an error in
> the math in the LC documents.

LC documents???  I didn't realize these were in LC.  I've not seen any
announcement of it on the public-rdf-comments list, nor is there any
mention of it in the editor's drafts that I've been reading:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html

I'd better get my comments in right away also.

David