Re: Turtle data-type

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:41:39 -0400
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
On 5/20/13 11:39 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> In Turtle there is no way of specifying a graph (other than through reificiation which
> is understood to be broken).

Why is reification assumed to be broken? I think the perception is that
its cumbersome due to data bloat. Like blank nodes, this is a feature of
RDF that's often misunderstood and then in the process maligned.

Reification is the powerful mechanism for granular descriptions of
triples (statements) without exiting existing RDF semantics.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO