RE: ISSUE-148: RDF Concepts - IRIs do *not* always denote the same resource

 > From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
 >
 > OK, moving this discussion to public-rdf-wg but CCing David
 > Both for convenience.
 >
 > I've updated Concepts to say
 >
 >   IRIs have global scope by design. Thus, two different
 >   appearances of an IRI identify the same resource. RDF is
 >   based on this principle and violations of it might lead to
 >   inconsistencies or interoperability problems.

That does NOT address my concern, for two reasons: (a) it
is missing the word "should" or similar; and (b) the word
"identify" is specifically defined in the RDF Semantics
to be a different notion from "denote", but the definition
is so vague the term is essentially meaningless:

   "IRI meanings may also be determined by other constraints
   external to the RDF semantics; when we wish to refer to such
   an externally defined naming relationship, we will use the
   word *identify* and its cognates."

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/index.html#notation-and-terminology

David