Re: ISSUE-148: RDF Concepts - IRIs do *not* always denote the same resource

Hi all,

David Booth, thank you for your comments and suggestion. The RDF WG will discuss your ideas and respond to your comment as quickly as we can manage.

Please note that the public-rdf-comments list is not a discussion list. The RDF WG has a requirement to formally respond to comments on this list. Members of the RDG WG are requested to move any and all discussions of possible comment responses to the publicly archived public-rdf-wg list.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood