Re: Escaped characters in RDF-1.1 N-Triples literals for Canonical documents

Peter,
David,

Thank you for your comments regarding the rules for using ECHAR in
Canonical N-Triples documents.

The wording on use of ECHARS has been clarified:

"""
* Characters MUST NOT be represented by UCHAR.

* Within STRING_LITERAL_QUOTE, only characters not allowed directly in
STRING_LITERAL_QUOTE (U+0022, U+005C, U+000A, U+000D) should use ECHAR.
For all other characters, ECHAR MUST NOT be used.
"""

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html#canonical-ntriples

Please could both of you reply with "[RESOLVED]" in the subject line to
acknowledge handling of this comment.

 Andy