Re: N-Triples - Please encourage ntriples tools to emit *canonical* N-Triples

(not an official response)

David,

It is too late in the spec cycle to introduce SHOULD/MUST language -- it
is asking implementers to read the spec differently to the LC, CR versions.

What I will suggest to the WG is making the description of canonical
N-Triples a separate section, not just a subpart of the conformance section.

While this is "editorial" - it's the same text, just moved and reworded
if it didn't read correctly any more - we are very close to the
transition to PR so I feel it needs to be discussed by the WG.

Draft in editors working draft.

	Andy