Re: JSON-LD should be an RDF syntax

Hi all,

On 4/24/2013 8:33 PM, David Wood wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Just so you hear another viewpoint on this topic, I consider any reference to Linked Data to be an (indirect) reference to RDF.  Linked Data explicitly uses the RDF data model.

I object to this a bit and I think other people out there as well ... ;)

see also "A generalisation of the Linked Data publishing guideline" [1].
so the Linked Data definition in the JSON-LD spec is just fine.

Cheers,

Bo

[1]
http://smiy.org/2011/02/17/a-generalisation-of-the-linked-data-publishing-guideline/