Re: Comment on RDF 1.1: use case for HTML5 data type

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:37:03 +0200 (CEST)
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
> > For instance, let ex:g be a RDF Graph that contains triple
> >
> >  ex:x ex:p "<p vocab="http://schema.org/">My name is <span
> >  property="name">Manu Sporny</span></p>"^^rdf:HTML .
> >
> > What exactly would be the status of the inner triple? In
> > particular, what RDF Graph would it belong to if any?
>
> It certainly is not a triple in the RDF graph that contains the
> rdf:HTML literal.

For sure! I was actually thinking of two behaviors only:
 - The triple is automatically considered as belonging to the default RDF Graph ;
 - The triple is not considered/usable/queryable at all until one extracts it from the rdf:HTML literal, and explicitly stores it somewhere.

My choice would be the latter, but I feel this question is worth clarifying.

Best regards,
Maxime